• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was doing yard work yesterday, pulling weeds with gloves on, and felt a sharp pain on the top of my hand in between my thumb and index finger. Took the glove off, didn't see anything, and carried on. Later in the afternoon, I'm waking up from dozing off briefly while watching the PGA, and I notice that part of my hand is swollen at least twice it's normal size and I have 1-2 firm bite marks in the middle of the swelling. Little better this morning, but probably more painful.

Could I have somehow gotten bitten by a snake/massive spider and not realized it?? We also have fire ants in our yard, but those are pretty easy to distinguish usually and are a less swollen, more red/pus-filled bite.
Can someone please ax the robots to draw “tiger’s wood swollen hand snake”?

Was doing yard work yesterday, pulling weeds with gloves on, and felt a sharp pain on the top of my hand in between my thumb and index finger. Took the glove off, didn't see anything, and carried on. Later in the afternoon, I'm waking up from dozing off briefly while watching the PGA, and I notice that part of my hand is swollen at least twice it's normal size and I have 1-2 firm bite marks in the middle of the swelling. Little better this morning, but probably more painful.

Could I have somehow gotten bitten by a snake/massive spider and not realized it?? We also have fire ants in our yard, but those are pretty easy to distinguish usually and are a less swollen, more red/pus-filled bite.
Congrats on the super powers. Keep us updated. #withgreatpoweryaddsyadda

Because it’s too cold and ACC sports are more fun.
I liked Bucknell a lot. If I hadn't gotten in early to Wake, Bucknell was a top choice for me. My sister met a couple dudes from the basketball team while she did a summer job a Merrill Lynch in NYC and I went and stayed with those guys for a weekend and had a great time. They also had a really good bio department for a little-ish school in PA. But 28 years later, thanks to the allure of Tim Duncan and Dave Odom, I am a OGB CT hand model.

I tell you what, I'm already on vacation mode. Had a great weekend that including seeing Billy Strings, celebrating my youngest turning 7, and some 1:1 time with my oldest. I've got Dead & Co in Vegas starting on Friday so at this point I'm just wanting to keep the good times rolling through next week. These next couple of weeks are not going to be high output for me.

We are taking my MIL to the beach with us so that we can actually enjoy the beach.

That ship sailed for me a long time ago on all of the mothers in law. Wife feels the same way.

I liked Bucknell a lot. If I hadn't gotten in early to Wake, Bucknell was a top choice for me. My sister met a couple dudes from the basketball team while she did a summer job a Merrill Lynch in NYC and I went and stayed with those guys for a weekend and had a great time. They also had a really good bio department for a little-ish school in PA. But 28 years later, thanks to the allure of Tim Duncan and Dave Odom, I am a OGB CT hand model.
Same time? All of you? OK, but you gotta show my little brother around next weekend when he visits.
Birdsis, maybe

Mecklenberg:

declare-bankrupt.gif

mecklenburg declaring independence from England seems like the geopolitical equivalent of your neighbor copying a form boycott letter to AMC theaters he saw online saying he'll never go to the movies there again because they charge too much for popcorn and soda, sending it, then posting he was the first to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back