• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ME: I am proud to live in the county that first proclaimed its independence from an oppressive fascist.

CT losers: OH YEAH ?! WELL I RODE THE BUS TO THE LIBRARY THIS MORNING AND IM POSTING FROM THERE RIGHT NOW !!!!!

WTF makes you morons think we don’t have public transportation as well as the nation’s best low cost airport ?
your airport didn't have good flight options for me so I have to go through the City of Decline instead

How are the blokes in the pub taking Meck Dec Day ? Are they still angry about our independence ? Are you rubbing their noses in it or are they coming back at you with blathering about public transportation ?
Englanders: I'm cold

Pub guy: Warm up with a beer

Biff wouldn't like all those protests against the king

Nailing up a declaration of independence? better bring in the constables

Biff to meckdec signers: haha look at everyone contributing shillings and pence to throw the biggest cask party for the loyalists protecting the British flag

Biff to meckdec signers: haha look at everyone contributing shillings and pence to throw the biggest cask party for the loyalists protecting the British flag

I'm an All-American, All the Time.

And Kory would run through the woods to fight with the Algonquins.

Anyways shout out to my Austin CT bros & the large reforms city council made on lot regulations. Love to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back