• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CTYB8.0: broke boards are broke (alternate title: Meck Dec Day? More like Meck Meh Day)

I wish we had a wine connoisseur who could tell me if I should go to park city tomorrow to pick up the last 5 bottles in the state of Las Jaras Nouveau for $13/each

(cc: @Wakeforest22890)

Y’all think it’d be worth it to head out towards the foothills for the northern lights tonight? Seeing stuff in Twitter where it’s visible with the naked eye out in the Smokies. Don’t know if it’s doctored any with exposure but saw a picture from Tybee Island, too.

Went again to look and these pics are all different patterns from the pic above.

My fucking neighbors with their motion activated lights can burn in hell. Every time a car drove by, it was blindness for 5 minutes. The plan is to get up around 3am and see what's doin'.

8f3b4f2701306dd77caff5c57110cb4a.jpg

Back