• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cubs have a new mascot for first time in 138 year history of the club--"Clark"

Bd8YAmxCEAIBXDB.png

I think Clark should suffer from Addison's disease so the other street at that intersection isn't left out.

Uh, might want to slap a little NSFW tag there, chief.

If you're browsing a message board discussing animated drawings of mascots from your workplace, are you sure the drawn on schlong is the most likely thing to get you in trouble?

I would love to hear that go up the ladder at a workplace. "I thought I was looking at cartoons of an innocent bear".

If you're browsing a message board discussing animated drawings of mascots from your workplace, are you sure the drawn on schlong is the most likely thing to get you in trouble?

I would love to hear that go up the ladder at a workplace. "I thought I was looking at cartoons of an innocent bear".

Nah, not that. Just the female co-worker from Chicago who was asking about it while I had the board up. Fuck it, she's a Packers fan so that's probably as close to cock as she'll ever get.

Heard on the radio that Natasha Obama told her daddy she wanted the cubs to have a super cute mascot.. 45 minutes later this is the result.

Back