• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cum For Bigfoot Series - Obviously NSFW

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
While reading the news I came across this article

http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/12/23/amazon-is-at-war-with-monster-erotica/?hpt=hp_t3

I had heard this argument before how Amazon was allowing some ridiculous stuff to be sold, however I had never heard of the "Cum For Bigfoot Series". TW I am looking in your direction for some more information.

Series Part 1- "
Overview
On a weeklong outing in Mt. Hood National Forest, what begins as a flirty, fun-filled trip soon turns into a nightmare, when an ape-like creature kidnaps a group of teen girls with the purpose of procreating with them. Thus begins the erotic adventure of a lifetime, and an inconceivable love story between a young woman and her horny Sasquatch. "

9781478209829_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

Series Part 2
Overview
A foiled escape…
Kidnapped by horny, ape-like creatures in Mt. Hood National Forest, Porsche, Shelly, and Leslie find themselves in a lusty situation, as a tribe of Bigfoots use their willing, nubile bodies to satisfy their monster cocks.
This story contains oral sex, anal sex, double penetration, rimming, spanking, penetration with a large object, threesomes, and an orgy. All characters are eighteen and above. Adult 18+

Skipping To Series Part 15
Overview
In “Cum For Bigfoot 15”, Porsche’s about to give birth again, and what happens next is a shocker! After rejoining the tribe, the clan is on the move, but first, someone from the past emerges for a surprise reunion. The gang sets out for fertile hunting grounds, encountering a rival tribe. Porsche develops feelings for a hunky Bigfoot leader, which threatens her relationship with Leonard.

2940016605432_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

The 'Dinosaur Erotica' stuff really started a crazy trend of monster-pron self-published for e-readers. The two girls who write the dinosaur stuff are a couple of coeds at Texas A&M. Apparently they just giggle and write in their dorm rooms and get paid the big bucks.

I'm disappointed these are books. I was hoping for a video series.

I thought this thread was going to be about Bobo finally living his lifelong dream of fucking a bigfoot. I guess those sounds he makes are gay bigfoot mating calls.

It's all the goddamn money, Ed Tom.
Money and the drugs.
It's just goddamn beyond everything.
What's it mean? What's it leading to?
You know,
if you'd have told me 20 years ago.
I'd see children walking
the streets of our Texas towns.
...with green hair, bones in their noses...
I just flat-out
wouldn't have believed you.

One thing eBay has taught us: ANYTHING can make money.

Back