• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cuse @ Wake 12:00PM Kick-Off for Homecoming (as expected)

The camera angled from the ~10 yard line is playing tricks on your eyes.

He did not sniff the goal line before the whistle was blown.

zZILizQ.gif

He probably got over but whistle should’ve already been blown for forward progress stopped.

they'll get the first down here. They have been able to run it right up the middle for 4-5 yards at will.

You can't let the QB go back inside there. The sideline is an extra defender.

We are so hard to watch. How can taht happen? Over and over again. Fu*king horrible.

Dungey withe fake slide on the run causing our guy to draw back and he then ran for an additional 10 yards. Are fake QB slides legal?

OK no fucking way he got in this time

It shouldn't have been that close. Terrible spot.

Punter needs to run one of these out. Coverage is miserable, they are just asking for it.

Defender was grabbing Surratt's jersey, but they are letting that go both ways.

Why aren't we running the ball?!!!!!!! Nothing but dumbass pass plays everytime, false starts and sacks.

Our JV mickey mouse offense only works against JV defenses.

Have I mentioned how much I hate this offense? It better be clicking or it is so terrible to watch. There is no in between. It also makes every game last 4+ hours and requires our defensive players to play an ungodly amount of downs. I know its en vogue right now (which is why average defenses can now scheme for it and shut us down FYI) but in my humble opinion Clawson can shelf it or go.

our o line just getting absolutely demolished on the run and pass

Back