• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Cuse @ Wake 12:00PM Kick-Off for Homecoming (as expected)

2 runs up the middle and a designed WR screen on 3rd and 10. Is this a joke??

haha. Clawson with so little confidence in the defense that he has to go for it in our own half of the field with 11 minutes left. Understandable why he feels that way. Pathetic none the less.

Time to throw dirt on this season and move onto basketb..... fuck it. Never mind.

haha. Clawson with so little confidence in the defense that he has to go for it in our own half of the field with 11 minutes left. Understandable why he feels that way. Pathetic none the less.

It was the right call. Down 14 points and having shown no ability to stop Syracuse.

Not sure why wake does not blitz. they are getting no pressure on the QB. Can't win that way.

It was the right call. Down 14 points and having shown no ability to stop Syracuse.

Not sure why wake does not blitz. they are getting no pressure on the QB. Can't win that way.

agree on all counts

We've needed a turnover for a while now. Getting aggressive should be our only option. Yet I haven't seen a blitz all game.

If I was Dortch--I would find me a winning team to play for and not waste my career on this clown of a football team

Nothing left to say. Guess I'll go to the soccer game Sunday to remind myself what winning looks like.

It is a bit frustrating to play a freshman QB and depend on him to win the game (not much defense), but he is going to be good. He is currently still better than our other options and the next 3 years could be fun offensively.

Hey -the 'ville has scored 16 on Clemson-----70-16 versus our 63-3----pitiful

No.

See what's happening with Hines.

Dortch is going to get drafted.

People need to stop solely blaming the D. The offense is just as bad.

Back