• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dadgum Roy Williams Whines Again

I. HATE. THAT. MAN.

And the thing that annoys me most is that he has the wool pulled over so many fans eyes.

So, when the holes come to the Joel he doesn't want hole fans buying Deacons club tix behind our bench...No, that'll be OK...Jerk...

I sat in the UNC players tickets seats once at the Joel. A girl I knew from high school had dated one of them and got his tickets and took me. We were second row behind the bench. I wore wake shit and cheered hard. Doherty was the coach. Julius Peppers shot me some glances and so did Doherty a couple times. Then the chick I was with said I'd better cool it or they'd probably have me removed. More importantly, I could tell that it was pissing her off and I wouldn't get any butt if I kept it up. I had a crush on this chick all through high school but never hooked up so this was a crucial night to turn a dream into a reality. So, as her guest and as a dude, I made a calculated decision and toned it down in order to get some butt from a hot chick. No regrets.

I sat in the UNC players tickets seats once at the Joel. A girl I knew from high school had dated one of them and got his tickets and took me. We were second row behind the bench. I wore wake shit and cheered hard. Doherty was the coach. Julius Peppers shot me some glances and so did Doherty a couple times. Then the chick I was with said I'd better cool it or they'd probably have me removed. More importantly, I could tell that it was pissing her off and I wouldn't get any butt if I kept it up. I had a crush on this chick all through high school but never hooked up so this was a crucial night to turn a dream into a reality. So, as her guest and as a dude, I made a calculated decision and toned it down in order to get some butt from a hot chick. No regrets.
So, long story short, what you are really saying is Wake vs Strange, Strange wins?

Back