• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dallas fans getting under Jabar Gaffney's skin a bit (NWT)

It's all good. Cowboys fans will have an out in a year or two. They can move allegiances to their new Texans overlords. All your base are belong to us.

I can point out where Laredo is on a map! Nevermind Dallas. Bunch of transplants there anyway.

Even if Dallas squeaks into the playoffs, we all know Romo will break under the pressure of playoff football, as always.

Native Dallas Texan here. I remember second grade when my teacher stopped teaching, turned on the classroom TV, and we watched the Cowboys Super Bowl parade.

Lot of terrible Dallas fans in the world, but I'm trying to rep the Boys in NC as non-obnoxious as possible.

Three more things: I hate Jerry Jones. I'm still on the fence about Romo and his ability to get Dallas to a SB. And Houston sucks. :D

Houston is far, far worse than Dallas. What a shit hole of a city. Just terrible.

Houston 4 life. I'm pumped to return there after graduation. The job market there is still humming, and the inner-loop neighborhoods have really come into their own over the past 10-20 years. It's no longer a city of suburbs. Minute Maid park next to the Toyota center was always a great plan as far as sports stadiums go, and now that they're adding the new Dynamo stadium to the mix it's going to become a true "sports neighborhood," as it were.

HAHAHA! Same Gaffney who didn't get charged for beating up that 15 yr old boy that was stealing his scooter or stealing those items from those high school kids playing in state championship at the Swamp.

Well, since we all agree we don't like Jerry, this is as good a place as any for this video.

Well, since we all agree we don't like Jerry, this is as good a place as any for this video.

Herb Welch with the scoop

herb%2Bwelch.jpg

Back