• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Damari Monsanto

Ya I don’t think anybody can deny Damari has had a tough go of the past couple years inside and outside of basketball (and from what I know a tough life overall). That doesn’t really make me feel like this behavior should be any more acceptable in your program. But I definitely feel bad for him, hopefully he already knows his next move bc I can’t imagine doing all of this is a great look if he plans on transferring.

he lost me when he locked that thread

He lost me when he insisted griffis was amazing in practice. And doubled and tripled down on it. He clearly has a pro-AD agenda ..he's got all the talking points. But he's definitely not a journalist. And he's thin skinned. And Cam can eat a big bag of dicks

It's not monsanto's fault that we collapsed down the stretch. But it sure as hell didn't help. It just a terrible, selfish decision to make after some really bad luck. Plenty of other guys have had bad injuries and didn't become a lockeroom cancer.

It's not monsanto's fault that we collapsed down the stretch. But it sure as hell didn't help. It just a terrible, selfish decision to make after some really bad luck. Plenty of other guys have had bad injuries and didn't become a lockeroom cancer.
I can’t think of a player who’s been through what he has in the past few years.

I can’t think of a player who’s been through what he has in the past few years.

He’s been thru a ton of shit.

He seems to be handling it poorly and there is at least circumstantial evidence that it has hurt the team.

He didn't miss the shots or play shit defense these last 3 games.

Back