• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Collins MTOW on Crawford

I will never, ever, ever forgive [Redacted] for what he did to the Wake Forest basketball program.

It's one thing to fail, but it's another thing completely to treat everybody involved with disrespect, pettiness, and display profound arrogance even after driving a once proud program into the depths of failure.

Same goes for Ron Wellman.

I blame Ron and the big money donors more than Buzz. Buzz was just the escape goat.

I will never, ever, ever forgive [Redacted] for what he did to the Wake Forest basketball program.

It's one thing to fail, but it's another thing completely to treat everybody involved with disrespect, pettiness, and display profound arrogance even after driving a once proud program into the depths of failure.

Same goes for Ron Wellman.

That's the thing, one might could've felt some sympathy for [Redacted] had he seemed to be a good guy, trying his best, but just not getting it done. However, he was an arrogant-ass about it on top of being a failure. I also do blame Wellman more than [Redacted] though, Wellman is the one that made the hire, what was [Redacted] going to do turn down an ACC job?

Back