• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan Marino's Love Child

I will summarize as best I can. I was living north of Miami for one summer about 15 years ago. My mom and stepfather came to visit me, and my step father is an avid golfer. On his last day he wanted to play golf and knew somebody who could get him into a country club somewhere near Miami. His plan was to play golf then be driven straight to the airport. About six hours later, I received a phone call from him. He had returned to Pennsylvania, and received a message from the clubhouse. He wasn't quite sure what the message was, however there was a mixup with his golf clubs. Dan Marino had been playing golf the same day. When my stepfather finished playing the clubhouse told him they would ship his golf clubs back to Pennsylvania for him. Unfortunately they mixed up the clubs and sent dans clubs to my step dad. My stepdad asked if I would go to the club house and sort this out. Of course I did. When I arrived I see Dan Marino screaming at every person that is in the clubhouse, Calling everybody every name under the sun. The clubhouse even offered to buy Dan any clubs that he wanted for free. When I arrive, I talked to the manager who asked if my stepdad would do whatever it took to ship the clubs back as quickly as possible, which we obviously agreed to do. Finally I approached Dan and told him that my stepdad was going to have the clubs overnighted back to Miami, at which point he started yelling at me like it was my fault. Then he told me that it was my stepdad's fault. The club manager quickly jumped in and said that my stepdad and I had nothing to do with it and it was their mistake, which it was.

I think you get the point. As it turns out , Dan and my step dad had virtually identical clubs, you can see how a mistake could be made. I have never, in my life, seen anybody blowup like that.

Just reading this story made me angry. #DANOUT!!!!

Photoshop. That's Dan's head on the chick's husband's body.

donna-savattere-and-dan-marino.jpg

Butterface with assets...

I think the daughter is flashing some nip in that picture.

Holy cow- Marino's senior year stats at Pitt sucked.

I will summarize as best I can. I was living north of Miami for one summer about 15 years ago. My mom and stepfather came to visit me, and my step father is an avid golfer. On his last day he wanted to play golf and knew somebody who could get him into a country club somewhere near Miami. His plan was to play golf then be driven straight to the airport. About six hours later, I received a phone call from him. He had returned to Pennsylvania, and received a message from the clubhouse. He wasn't quite sure what the message was, however there was a mixup with his golf clubs. Dan Marino had been playing golf the same day. When my stepfather finished playing the clubhouse told him they would ship his golf clubs back to Pennsylvania for him. Unfortunately they mixed up the clubs and sent dans clubs to my step dad. My stepdad asked if I would go to the club house and sort this out. Of course I did. When I arrived I see Dan Marino screaming at every person that is in the clubhouse, Calling everybody every name under the sun. The clubhouse even offered to buy Dan any clubs that he wanted for free. When I arrive, I talked to the manager who asked if my stepdad would do whatever it took to ship the clubs back as quickly as possible, which we obviously agreed to do. Finally I approached Dan and told him that my stepdad was going to have the clubs overnighted back to Miami, at which point he started yelling at me like it was my fault. Then he told me that it was my stepdad's fault. The club manager quickly jumped in and said that my stepdad and I had nothing to do with it and it was their mistake, which it was.

I think you get the point. As it turns out , Dan and my step dad had virtually identical clubs, you can see how a mistake could be made. I have never, in my life, seen anybody blowup like that.

My uncle lives in Ft. Lauderdale and he used to work at dominoes pizza during the summers while he was in college in the 80's. One time Dan Marino walked in to the place and said, "Hey, I'm dan marino, how's everyone doing. What do I get?"

My uncle lives in Ft. Lauderdale and he used to work at dominoes pizza during the summers while he was in college in the 80's. One time Dan Marino walked in to the place and said, "Hey, I'm dan marino, how's everyone doing. What do I get?"

Sounds like a good wingman for Dikembe Mutombo.

Back