• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Blitch

wfufb2014

Reaction score
Saw him working at the Dawg House today right next to the Panthers stadium as a bouncer. Was wearing a Wake Forest hat so his grapes must not be as sour as his Dad's toward WFU.

Degree in Inebriate Management is so very marketable. Go Miners!

Did you meat him in person and was he way more racist in person than he was here? No doubt, he was offensively racist on here he was far from the most racist person I ever met.

Did you meat him in person and was he way more racist in person than he was here? No doubt, he was offensively racist on here he was far from the most racist person I ever met.

I did meet him, and he added me on Facebook, which is really where his crazy shown through.

He was dead on about Grobe and S&C problems though.

Yeah but didn't he also think LoBo was great?

Yeah when he thought Grobe was great too. I don't remember if he was as critical of Lobo as he got about Grobe.

Saw where he has declared himself eligible for the NFL and also signed with an agent.

mmmmmmm. meat

I heard his dad is also trying out for the Dolphins. Seems they let racist people play there.

Back