• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Daniel Green

I think Bzz should be fired immediately anyway, but if there is any hint that he might pull Green's redshirt for a couple of games at the end of the season, he should be sodomized with a red hot poker because the only reason for it would be to give a big "fuck you buddy" on his way out the door.

I think Bzz should be fired immediately anyway, but if there is any hint that he might pull Green's redshirt for a couple of games at the end of the season, he should be sodomized with a red hot poker because the only reason for it would be to give a big "fuck you buddy" on his way out the door.

While I agree with this sentiment for sure (Bzzout til he's gone), do we really want a redshirt in this case? A de facto 8 man recruiting class would be very ungood moving forward.. Now clearly we're all expecting a transfer or five based on the recent dumpster fire, but it could definitely create issues.

While I agree with this sentiment for sure (Bzzout til he's gone), do we really want a redshirt in this case? A de facto 8 man recruiting class would be very ungood moving forward.. Now clearly we're all expecting a transfer or five based on the recent dumpster fire, but it could definitely create issues.

I continue to argue that since this freshmen class is a "building class" according to even the most positive among us and not a class with any instant knock outs, it's size is a real detriment to the next coaching hire. Any coach coming into this mess with the job of digging us out will come in handcuffed with only 2-3 scholarships to give over the next 2 seasons without any transfers. That's why I'd like to see Bzz let go sooner, rather than later, so the players who are loyal to him and plan to transfer when he leaves can let their intentions be known, making it clear how much space the next coach will have to work with.

I continue to argue that since this freshmen class is a "building class" according to even the most positive among us and not a class with any instant knock outs, it's size is a real detriment to the next coaching hire. Any coach coming into this mess with the job of digging us out will come in handcuffed with only 2-3 scholarships to give over the next 2 seasons without any transfers. That's why I'd like to see Bzz let go sooner, rather than later, so the players who are loyal to him and plan to transfer when he leaves can let their intentions be known, making it clear how much space the next coach will have to work with.

Agree with this 100%. Unfortunately, I like these guys a lot, and wouldn't want any of them to transfer at this point either, so we're definitely in a less than desired position. Like that isn't obvious.

Agree with this 100%. Unfortunately, I like these guys a lot, and wouldn't want any of them to transfer at this point either, so we're definitely in a less than desired position. Like that isn't obvious.

Agreed, but it's inevitable that some will transfer. Given the circumstances (8 man class + Bzz's history), it's a virtual lock.

Agreed, but it's inevitable that some will transfer. Given the circumstances (8 man class + Bzz's history), it's a virtual lock.

Actually, announcing that Buzz will be gone is a proven method of stemming the flood of annual transfers from a [Redacted] basketball program. It worked for Colorado.

Back