• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Danny Manning replacement search thread

Maybe Manning is interviewing for an assistant's job at Michigan. ;)

I want off this roller coaster. Someone just tell me whether to be optimistic or pessimistic.

I bet those flights are just Danny implementing his recruiting strategy of seeking out overlooked, developmental talent, and what better place to find some than in two large college towns where the programs are focused more on winning than recruiting.

He probably reads the boards and does everything he can just to bother us. Get us worked up and the let us down out of spite. lol

That NetJets flight left Michigan soon after landing in the afternoon and went to New York. If you guys find a flight later today or tomorrow from Michigan to WS there just may be something here

Netjets flys you from A to B, drops off passengers, then goes on another run so where it goes next is irrelevant. Often for extended stays, they don't hang around for you. Pilots often have multiple destinations daily. Another flight can be the return. The roundtrip could be our candidate and the Netjets could be our closing negotiator, still there?

Netjets flys you from A to B, drops off passengers, then goes on another run so where it goes next is irrelevant. Often for extended stays, they don't hang around for you. Pilots often have multiple destinations daily. Another flight can be the return. The roundtrip could be our candidate and the Netjets could be our closing negotiator, still there?

I wonder. Was Netjets the company that was used to fly Danny’s lousy ass to Winston Salem?

Back