• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dan's Take on Wake: Josh Harris

can you just STFU and stop posting until Josh Harris has graduated? It's obvious the dude slept with your girlfriend or something along those lines to make you hate his guts. Just stop with it.

No Wake fan in his right mind can "hate" Josh Harris!!! But what I hate, is the hype caused by posters who have never played a down of football. Harris' talent speaks for itself.

Yeah I don't understand the jroc hate by him. Harris is a phenomenal pass blocker and that is one of the many reasons he is the starter over bp..

No hate here. Sorry, I just don't think either RB's are great pass blockers. I haven't seen it from Jroc or BP. Nothing is wrong with that. They compensate in other areas.

My apologies to all.

No worries. I just like the link the threads so you can go join in the convo rather than leaving you hanging and wondering why no one wants to discuss the article again. :thumbsup:

Yeah, seems strange to me that the player would choose whether he stays in the game or not. I could understand a player asking for a breather, but not waving off a substitution. The coach, unlike the player, knows what play is about to be called.

This was my point. The coach should have taken JRoc out despite waving off a sub since he knows it's a run play.

But regardless, hopefully he'll be good to go for Saturday evening.

I saw j-roc tweeted the hamstring felt good today.

i wonder who had the higher rating marshall williams or camp haha

So did he practice yesterday or not? His twitter comment seems to say he did but others are saying he did not.

So did he practice yesterday or not? His twitter comment seems to say he did but others are saying he did not.

He was there and in sweats the entire time. He was working with trainers I believe, but did not do anything team wise.

Grobe just said on the radio show that Harris didn't practice today and will probably would only be an emergency back for Saturday.

He also said Orville Reynolds will dress Sat. and could possibly play. Said he is the fastest guy on the team.

Back