• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dateline: Greenville, NC

Bill George

Reaction score
Word out of Greenville today is that they had enough of their AD Jeff Compher and he will accept a buyout. He's toast tomorrow.

Yet we accept pompous ass mediocrity......

I’m a student at ECU and the current state of the athletics department here couldn’t get any worse

ECU just recently purchased a new house for $1.3 million for the new chancellor as well considering the current house across the street from campus just isn’t good enough.

Guess ECU agreeing to a home and home with WF was the final straw....

Last edited:
Ruffin is a hell of a guy, and a hell of a coach. Glad to see he's doing so well at Oklahoma under his former OC.

Ruffin is a hell of a guy, and a hell of a coach. Glad to see he's doing so well at Oklahoma under his former OC.

I'll never understand Ruffin being fired given his replacement. Good thing Wake doesn't have these types of problems!

I'll never understand Ruffin being fired given his replacement. Good thing Wake doesn't have these types of problems!

Yeah, I know right. I mean it's not like we'd fire a semi-successful coach like Dino for a turd like [Redacted], lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back