• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dave Clawson will be one of 4 coaches for ESPN Coaches Film Room for Clemson/ND

Great story. Call Hollywood.

Usually when your team plays two of the four teams in the CFP, who happen to be playing each other, networks call you up to comment on the programs, etc. When you lose by a combined 90 points to them, maybe not.

Oops.

This is not good especially with Mack Brown running the screen he's awful

Flipped over and Clawson is by far the most technical of the 4 coaches - pretty much a football nerd. I'm not sure Mack Brown even knows what he is talking about.

Jeebus Mack is not-smart. How has he made millions of dollars coaching football? In other news i’m 0 concerned about some kind of football “renaissance” in Chapel Hill

It's Clawson, Mack Brown, Norvell Memphis coach, and Paul johnson

Paul Johnson looks like he was promised there would be tapioca pudding and he hasn't gotten any yet.

Flipped over and Clawson is by far the most technical of the 4 coaches - pretty much a football nerd. I'm not sure Mack Brown even knows what he is talking about.
"At Texas we liked to score first. I'm not sure why we did but we just did." Apparently trying to get out to a lead versus having a deficit to erase is an unique concept to Unv. of Texas,and yet that idea is still confusing to Grandpa Mack.

"At Texas we liked to score first. I'm not sure why we did but we just did." Apparently trying to get out to a lead versus having a deficit to erase is an unique concept to Unv. of Texas,and yet that idea is still confusing to Grandpa Mack.

Come on he didn’t say that did he?

Clawson in black. Subtle rep of Wake. Just like Brown in blue.

I definitely think clawson is coming off better than the other coaches. Mac sounds clueless. I went to read on the unc boards and they are all raving about how good he is coming off. I just don’t see it.

If Clawson asked Mack why he hired the two cheaters that would be cool. Missed his chance to go straight into the Wake HOF.

Yeah I watched a few minutes of it. Clawson and Norvell provided great insight. Mack just spoke in platitudes and CPJ clearly has retired as of a couple days ago.

Back