• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DB's Johnson vs. Noel

HONDO2

Reaction score
Johnson is having a stand-out final season. Noel has been nearly invisible in a couple games, bad in 2-3 games and looked good in one game to date. Did Noel just hit a wall or has he been injured ?

Others would know more, but typically the "other corner" opposite a really good one gets thrown at a lot.

Sometimes it's ok to be invisible when playing the CB position. In a lot of cases it's better to be invisible then being called out for getting burnt.

Noel played well last night. All the DB's did except Janvion who take several poor angles at various times. Watson and Brown were great.

Watson will definitely fill in nice next year with the departures of bud and KJ

I'm assuming Okonye is the leader for the next spot.

Watson will definitely fill in nice next year with the departures of bud and KJ

I'm assuming Okonye is the leader for the next spot.

Yeah, I'm glad Watson has gotten some good PT in this year, makes me feel better knowing we've got one of the corner spots next year covered. I know the coaches have spoken very well of Okonye as well.

Was the PI call in the left side of the end zone as awful as it looked? I think it was 3rd and 10+ and Clemson went on to score a TD after the first. For that matter, what about the one of 4th and 14 or whatever? They never showed a decent replay at the game.

It was probably holding. The ball was clearly uncatchable. I can't remember which one I'm thinking of - I think the one that was probably holding was the 4th and 14 play.

Pretty amazing that Camp and KJ went to the same HS, and that they will be the two WF NFL draftees in 2014 and 2015. The River Hill HS to WF connection was a good one.

Was the PI call in the left side of the end zone as awful as it looked? I think it was 3rd and 10+ and Clemson went on to score a TD after the first. For that matter, what about the one of 4th and 14 or whatever? They never showed a decent replay at the game.

The interference call in the end zone was an awful call. Ref completely choked it.

Pretty amazing that Camp and KJ went to the same HS, and that they will be the two WF NFL draftees in 2014 and 2015. The River Hill HS to WF connection was a good one.

Did EJ Scott go there too? Obvi not a draft pick but has still been a huge help. I know they're all boys from home.

I feel like Janvion made a nice third down stop or TFL or something tho.

A game changing play if not THE game changing play was Janvion taking a HOF bad angle against Stoudt on third and like four from our 40 and allowing a 15-20 pickup.

Back