• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Blues: Couldn't be Happier

Kent

JTNB
Reaction score
I thought I had retired this show. But today's article compelled me to make Episode 6.

NOTE: All characters and events in this show—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated…poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone. Obviously, this is satire and humor. No offense to any person, real or fictional, is intended.

Edit: Apparently, the YouTube embed didn't work. Here's the YouTube link.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Progress...might not be apparent against BC, or Calvin and Hobbes, or even in the remaining games this season...or next season....or ever." Beautiful, but sad.

"Hire Chill, or Rusty, or Marquee Moon..." well done

That was pretty good. Definitely nailed Wellman's arrogance about the whole ordeal. Looking forward to episode 7!

That was pretty good. Definitely nailed Wellman's arrogance about the whole ordeal. Looking forward to episode 7!

Finally something good has come from our basketball follies! Is there really a series? Where can I find the other episodes?

that is awesome. click on the link and scroll to the bottom for other episodes.

"The internet is inconsistent with our new culture." :rofl:

"We are reducing not only wins... but tattoos... and side ways hats"

Amazing job.

Kent does it again! There are some real LOL moments in there! Good Job.

Very well done.

"He scored 60 points today with 'hapless'"

Back