• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Blues: Verbal Crossovers

Kent

JTNB
Reaction score
I think (and deeply hope) the Wellman email is a hoax. But whoever wrote it did such an awesome job, I had to do another Deacon Blues episode.

Note: All characters and events in this show—even those based on real people—are entirely fictional. All celebrity voices are impersonated…..poorly. The following program contains coarse language and due to its content it should not be viewed by anyone.

Obviously, this is satire and humor. No offense to any person, real or fictional, is intended.

LOL. DV7's character sounds like real-life Wellman.

Kent, the email is not a hoax.

Are you sure? I don't know how you send something like that to a bunch of smart people who don't work for you and not expect to piss them off. Even if he was hell bent on defending the situation, that was a horrible effort.

I think all future press conferences Ron and Bzz make should be through this medium.

I am in a very fucked up state at the moment (not just as a result of being drunk, I'm talking about before I started drinking tonight). On the one hand I really think the email is a hoax. On the other hand I really think it is true. If it is in fact true, it is one of those things where you really have to question whether you are awake or asleep, alive or dead, etc. This is the most bizarre state of Wake athletics I've ever encountered.

Are you sure? I don't know how you send something like that to a bunch of smart people who don't work for you and not expect to piss them off. Even if he was hell bent on defending the situation, that was a horrible effort.

The person who sent it to me received the email. I trust this person 100%.

There is no reason for this person to send it if it wasn't so.

The person who sent it to me received the email. I trust this person 100%.

There is no reason for this person to send it if it wasn't so.

Even as a flash message to the board, it is a stunning read.

I have to retreat on my above statement. That person has since told me the got it second hand. so I cannot completely confirm it.

Nice work.

My favorite line "...would briefly confuse a five year old"

Back