• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacon Brew- anyone found it at stores?

WakeCLT

Reaction score
Anyone had any luck in finding it at grocery stores? I’m in south end area in Charlotte and can’t get it at Publix or HT. Assuming it’s in stores in Winston? Will be up to tailgate next weekend for Duke and am bringing some friends to their first Wake game so would like to grab a pack for the tailgate if possible

I've never seen it in the stores in WS. I did try it at the stadium. It was terrible and I'm far from being a beer snob.

I've never seen it in the stores in WS. I did try it at the stadium. It was terrible and I'm far from being a beer snob.

I said this on the other thread, but they make Storm Brew for the canes games. It’s not good, but it’s cheap and I drink it anyway.

I just want to purchase one to keep since it looks like a nice WF collector's item. That it apparently is not good would make my decision to not drink it even better.

I just want to purchase one to keep since it looks like a nice WF collector's item. That it apparently is not good would make my decision to not drink it even better.

No apparently about it. It sucks bigly.

Live in WS area and have not seen it yet. Lowe’s Foods is supposed to carry it but one I frequent only has the other beers from same brewery. Maybe the Lowe’s on Robinhood has it but have not had the chance yet to check. Like noted I just want to purchase for the collectors item aspect….not expecting it to be a regular purchase.

Was told by a distributor that Storm Brew/Deacon Brew are the exact same beer in different cans.

Live in WS area and have not seen it yet. Lowe’s Foods is supposed to carry it but one I frequent only has the other beers from same brewery. Maybe the Lowe’s on Robinhood has it but have not had the chance yet to check. Like noted I just want to purchase for the collectors item aspect….not expecting it to be a regular purchase.

I've not seen it at the Lowe's on Robinhood.

Just wanted to let those interested know that I finally found the Deacon Brew this morning at the Lowe’s on Peters Creek in Winston.

I hear that the first 3 sips are "good" but the 4th sip goes down not so "great."  :rimshot:

Back