• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DeaconGuy08 on Conan

I saw a homemade video and then Conan saying "listen up DeaconGuy08" then changed the channel before it registered. Gone when I got back.

Having not seen the clip (I tivo the 1am episode), that sounds like the "Fan Corrections" segment.

Hello All,

Since you are interested I'll give you the back story of this because it was completely random and hilarious that this got on the show.

About 3 weeks ago my fiance and I were watching the show and she somehow noticed the misspelling. If you have ever watched the show you know how ungodly fast the cities go by. I have no idea how she saw it but she did.

She said to make a vid of it so I used the phone for that which was the first time I have ever used it. Given that, I was in the bathroom using the mirror to steady it and keep my fat head centered. Then I went out the living room. My fiance said the only way to get on the show was to be a huge douche so I tried to be as antagonistic as possible. It was all done in one take and I had forgotten about it until today.

I got an email at 4:30 from team Coco saying they wanted to use it and to send names ASAP. I sent them in but I guess they had already started filming (which I was surprised happened so late).

Anyway I thought it was hilarious and it was pretty cool to get on a show you love for a completely random thing. Supposedly we are getting some Team Coco bumperstickers sent out too. Loved getting ripped on by Conan and Andy... his face was classic.

Tim you might recognize him because he's in my pledge class.

is conan doing the midget from twin peaks dance at the beginning of that clip?

Back