• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs game thread

When Battle leaves (which will probably happen), it won't be a good change. Well unless Bz gets his good buddy Pat Riley in here.

We always think about our assistants in terms of how they can recruit, but have we had anyone in a while that can actually coach? Pat Kelsey was credited with Chas McFarland's quantum leap from his frosh year to soph year, but what do our other coaches really do?

I know Battle recruits well, and people have said Rusty is a nice asset too. But honestly, I want someone that can teach defense. I know [Redacted] can't do it, but that in and of itself isn't a bad thing. Good head coaches don't have to coach every facet of the game - they just need assistants to do it for them.

Well, after this fiasco I think RJ should be banned from starting future game threads. We all have to do our part.

OR maybe he just had a great idea. Everyone is apathetic about the rest of our games so we can just have one running game thread for the rest of the season! A true visionary.

Back