• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to join 2015 Maui Invitational

Looks like Tourney Chairman Dave Odom pulled some strings.

Awesome news. Makes sense as wake is one of the few ACC teams not to have played there yet.

Good news. Been waiting for this for a while. Hopefuly we wont suck.

With hopefully a new coach in tow. I really don't want to see Bzzzz sporting a Hawaii shirt.

2013-2014: Bzz sucks, he gone
2014-2015: Transition year, .500 record with new coach
2015-2016: New coach wins the Maui Invitational, we flash our big dicks to the world

Recruiting tool if Bz has departed.

Not that we've played those schools a lot but I did not realize that we were perfect against Indiana and UCLA and .500 against Kansas and St. Johns. That's a very respectable showing against those schools.

"UNLV - Wake Forest has never played UNLV, or any team from the state of Nevada, in basketball."

#culture

Fantastic news. Great field.

I'll definitey plan on attending if [Redacted] is no longer the coach.

This is one of those "It was an honor to be included in the field--no need to actually be competitive" moments the AD loves to play up.

2013-2014: Bzz sucks, he gone
2014-2015: Transition year, .500 record with new coach
2015-2016: New coach wins the Maui Invitational, we flash our big dicks to the world

More like this:

2013-14: Bzz given extension
14-15: NIT bid
15-16: Lose first round to Chaminade

Back