• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

This might be the worst defensive lineup in school history. At least we’re making 3s.

Also, a few more T/O's and the HotDog will take over 13th place all time from JHo, and he still has a year + to go for all the time mark.

Trying to rally on offense but then losing guys on defense. Hard to come back without defending

4 guards and Thompson. I'm happy we've had a brief spurt with this lineup, but I don't want to encourage Manning. Such a tough spot to be in.

They’re allergic to that bounce pass entry to the high post.

Becasue a bounce pass to that slot is a bad play. It gives at least two guys a chance to block it. Plus, because it takes so long, the recipient can be easily trapped. It's also more difficult to get a shot off in that position.

Obligatory "Suck it Boeheim" comment. I do enjoy watching him lose. C'mon Deacs. Ruin his day.

If all goes as planned, we will catch up just as the 5 minute mark hits and then won't make another shot.

8 min mark, 'cuse in double bonus, wake not in bonus

Back