• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs to sweep Orangemen - 1:00 - CBS/ACC Network

Crawford makes at least 3 bonehead moves at critical times in every game.

If we’re close and the ball is in his hand at the end of this game- we lose.

He’s not clutch.

6-14 with 3 TOs, don't forget those

That's over 2/1 ato...but that doesn't count.

As to 6-14...at 7-14 he's having a plus game...ONE shot....but stil SILENT on his 19 points, 7 assists and 2 steals...

Thanks for proving my point...ONLY NEGATIVE...

I have to admit that I always wondered what the heck RJ was talking about when he said some posters focus on every bad thing Crawford does. I don’t usually read game threads though.

Let’s just say I understand where he’s coming from now.

I readily admit that I have become HotDog focused. I hate it. But that guy makes so many bad plays, turnovers and bad shots that he has to score 20 just to have a net zero effect on the game. As good as that guy can be, and he can be very good, he can be equally bad.

We expect him to be our best player and a team leader. Just because you're all over Crawford's jock every single game doesn't mean the rest of us aren't allowed to call out his shortcomings as a player.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL...BALANCE...yes. every player makes bad plays during every game. But this board doesn't talk about him doing things well...show some balance...but that's not allowed here.

That's over 2/1 ato...but that doesn't count.

As to 6-14...at 7-14 he's having a plus game...ONE shot....but stil SILENT on his 19 points, 7 assists and 2 steals...

Thanks for proving my point...ONLY NEGATIVE...

I rest my case. No awareness of how others can contribute. I love when he plays within the game not hero ball

You’ve got to be shitting me?! That right there in a nutshell is why Danny Manning is a bad coach. Having Moore run out to almost mid court to double team lol.

Omg Moore and 4 guards. Moore should never leave the lane. I swear to god this is coaching

Chill needs to launch the floater. With Doral hanging around the rim, it’s no different than an assist.

Back