• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs vs ULM Game thread! 8/28/14 @ 7:00pm - ESPNU

Mocks is a strange dude, but MfDeacs99 is the absolute worst over there. His me against the world schtick would make Bz proud.

Mocks is the same guy who watched pre-season practices and thought we would win 5-6 games (don't remember the specific number) going into the ULM game. He's worse than ole' lectro when it comes to his analysis and predictions.

Mocks is the same guy who watched pre-season practices and thought we would win 5-6 games (don't remember the specific number) going into the ULM game. He's worse than ole' lectro when it comes to his analysis and predictions.

He was willing to bet anyone $500 that we would win 6 games prior to the ULM game. Tune into the coaches show tonight and you'll hear him call in and leave a question on the voice mail I'm sure.

He was willing to bet anyone $500 that we would win 6 games prior to the ULM game. Tune into the coaches show tonight and you'll hear him call in and leave a question on the voice mail I'm sure.

Why would he ask questions if he knows everything, as portrayed?

Thomas Brown is a very, very good safety. He seemingly came out of nowhere, but dude looks absolutely legit out there (big, fast, delivers timely hits).

I would take everything Mocks posts with a grain of salt. He likes to think he's in the know, much more than he really is in the know I think. That said, there's no doubt we've got huge problems.

"deacfan01, you are wasting your time arguing with him. I personally, yesterday as the players walked from their locker rooms to the practice fields shook, thanked, dry humped, and semi hugged , Thomas Brown, Noel, Chubb, Duke, Johnson, Big Baby, Allen, hunter Williams, Banks, and told them thank you on behalf of Deacon nation for playing their hearts out, and they made us all proud to be a deacs. I hope that was ok with everyone."

Another Mocks quote from the Scout board, screams jock sniffer doesn't it.

Thomas Brown is a very, very good safety. He seemingly came out of nowhere, but dude looks absolutely legit out there (big, fast, delivers timely hits).

Yeah, I think Brown is the real deal. If we can keep him committed we've got the big time safety coming in next season as well, of course we'll be having to replace 2 really good corners next season.

I've counted 8 shirts burned: Terry, Robinson, Henderson, Pike, Wolford, Rodney, Jaboree and Centers. Does that sound about right?

Mocksville Deac is a moron.

Our O-line sucks, but I'm willing to bet that the rest of that post is completely fabricated,

Well, it may not have been two years....though it could have. Do you have one from me between 1 & 2 years ago? If not, I don't see the point you are trying to make. All I know is that I haven't sent anyone a negrep in a long, long time.....and that I never sent all that many before then.

Let's put it this way: For anyone who has a negrep from me, put up the last one you got. That would be the best way to determine when the last one was sent.

Here, let me help you recall...

Back