• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deacs @ Wuffies 2:00 CBS

I liked his comment about all the history in this building, most of which didn't take place in that building.

I know, that was funny. He caught himself and said even though it only been around since whenever it was built. He tries to hard to come up with things to say.

I mean maybe you are thinking about Richard Howell or Tracy Smith? No clue who else you could be thinking of but neither of them were fat, both were pretty jacked by the time they left NCSU. And they were both 1000% the player Anya is.

Anya's career numbers against Wake:

12/6/14: 2 pts, 4 rbs, 5 blks, 5 fouls (NCSU 78-65)
2/3/15: 6 pts, 5 rbs, 0 blks, 4 fouls (WF 88-84)
1/10/16: 0 pts, 3 rbs, 2 blks, 5 fouls (WF 77-74)
2/13/16: 2 pts, 5 rbs, 0 blks, 4 fouls (NCSU 99-88)
3/8/16: 5 pts, 5 rbs, 1 blk, 4 fouls, 4 TOs (NCSU 75-72)

Avg: 3 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 1.6 bpg, 4.4 fpg

Sometimes I wonder what it's like on Planet Jaybone, then I decide I'm better off not knowing

#AlternativeFacts

I know that fatty from Winston that went to Miami when we didn't show interest bitch slapped us for three years or so, but honestly - if I am being honest - my memory was of Anya. Maybe I have some visceral memory of the 5 block game, but obviously I remembered way wrong.

I have to say that I recall thinking NC State had 2 good young bigs in Anya and Abu as well. If not from our first game with them in 2014 maybe it was how they played later in the year? Clearly Anya has not improved the way he should have.

I have to say that I recall thinking NC State had 2 good young bigs in Anya and Abu as well. If not from our first game with them in 2014 maybe it was how they played later in the year? Clearly Anya has not improved the way he should have.

Anya's inability to control his weight probably cost him an NBA future. Abu looks like an NBA forward some games (like Saturday) and like a college backup others.

It's almost as though Gottfried is horrible at developing talent...

Anya's inability to control his weight probably cost him an NBA future. Abu looks like an NBA forward some games (like Saturday) and like a college backup others.

Abu looked like a future NBA star in the first half and didn't do squat in the second.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back