• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deadspin: John Collins Might Just Will Wake Forest Into The Tournament

"While the other four Wake Forest starters combined for a whopping 17 points, the 6-foot-10 sophomore forward continued his dominance of ACC front courts, dropping 25 points on 7-of-12 shooting to go along with 11 boards and a pair of blocks..."

No Keyshawn love here?

"While the other four Wake Forest starters combined for a whopping 17 points, the 6-foot-10 sophomore forward continued his dominance of ACC front courts, dropping 25 points on 7-of-12 shooting to go along with 11 boards and a pair of blocks..."

No Keyshawn love here?

The writer didn't realize that it was senior night, and probably assumed that TVH/GMC were regular starters. I also think he's wrong about what we need to do to get to the Dance (he says win at VT, win 2+ at ACCT, which is sorta absurd). No harm no foul.

The writer didn't realize that it was senior night, and probably assumed that TVH/GMC were regular starters. I also think he's wrong about what we need to do to get to the Dance (he says win at VT, win 2+ at ACCT, which is sorta absurd). No harm no foul.

Good point, but shows a general lack of knowledge, which is disappointing. I know I'm nitpicking... :)

Hey, a lot of people: TJDK!

Love the hype, but what a pathetic oversight talking about our bench points and lack of points from starters. Obviously doesn't know much about us other than Collins. Nonetheless happy to receive the coverage and absolutely great for JC

A quick scan of minutes played might have helped clue the writer in, but I nitpick.

I stopped reading after that, but glad he wrote the article.

I thought about posting that article, but then it occurred to me that people would be butthurt about either the "starters' points" bit or the "work left to do" point.

10/10 on the predictability scale.

Lunardi gave Wake some love, putting them in his latest bracket. That, along with beating Louisville last night got Wake some good mentions on the radio. make no mistake, it wasn't just about Wake. It was also about the job Danny Manning has done. You can't buy the name recognition Danny Manning has among radio and TV broadcasters and sports writers.

I thought about posting that article, but then it occurred to me that people would be butthurt about either the "starters' points" bit or the "work left to do" point.

10/10 on the predictability scale.

That and the incorrect statement about being uncompetitive against fsu (which is an understandable take if you just looked at the box score).

Lunardi gave Wake some love, putting them in his latest bracket. That, along with beating Louisville last night got Wake some good mentions on the radio. make no mistake, it wasn't just about Wake. It was also about the job Danny Manning has done. You can't buy the name recognition Danny Manning has among radio and TV broadcasters and sports writers.

ummm... imagine if it were wes miller, my man. we would be the talk of the nation.

Not to be a dick, but isn't that a big part of the reason we're paying him 7 figures? So perhaps you can buy it...

Back