• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Deadspin: Sneaking into the ACC without Proper Credentials While Wearing a Cheap Tie

I was pleasantly surprised. Thought it was another dumb ass Bz tie thread.

Oddly enough, Swafford spoke to my Rotary club in Hickory a few years ago. He actually told a joke about getting in restricted areas at sporting events by actually acting like you belong.

Last edited:
Oddly enough, Swafford some to my Rotary club in Hickory a few years ago. He actually told a joke about getting in restricted areas at sporting events by actually acting like you belong.

and the legend of Ninja Swofford was born.....

At the 1996 olympics, we were watching the dream team playing Croatia, and the other side of the Georgia Dome was the gymnastic events finals. Tiks were like $250 and impossible to get. We had nose bleed for the hoops game, but noticed this empty section for volunteers down by the floor, so we scammed down there. After the game I said to my friend that we should try to scam into the gymnastics finals. We kept walking around milling around till just about everybody left, and then we noticed the usher leaving. We then saw a huge group of press people walking from one side to the other and I said "now or never!!" and we slipped in right behind them, peeled off at the bathroom, collected ourselves, and hit the volunteer seats for the gymnastics.

Back