• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dean Smith

Went through it with my mom. I feel bad for him and his family and friends.

Awful disease. I feel so sorry for him and his family.

yea, don't care for UNC at all, but this isn't about that. Dean is a human being and no one should go through this.

never cared for Dean when he was coaching but have to come to highly respect him as a human being as I've read more about his civil rights causes and other things. Dean>>>>Coach K

Went through it with my mom. I feel bad for him and his family and friends.

Going thru it now with my Mom. It is not fun, especially for the care giver, which is my Dad. I am going up to Charlottesville to check on both of them. Luckily she has a great place, the Martha Jefferson House that takes great care of her. I don't wish this on anyone.

Sad lost my father to it almost two years ago, and my mother six months later. All I can say is there where a lot of tears in the parking lot after visits.

Really sucks; gets no tougher than dealing with the dreaded D. Best to him and his family.

Back