• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear Coach [Redacted]

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Maybe the call is to send [Redacted] emails from everyone asking him to do the honorable thing and resign at the end of the season.

Maybe if he gets a few hundred...........

Does Buzz have a WF email address?

Maybe the call is to send [Redacted] emails from everyone asking him to do the honorable thing and resign at the end of the season.

Maybe if he gets a few hundred...........

I agree. I'm just not sure he knows how to be honorable.

ETA: I will send one to him. I'm so done with this guy.

Last edited:
there was a shot on tv of bzz taking CMM out of the game and he tried to physically stop him and say something and CMM just stone cold ignored him and forced his way past him towards the bench. THAT MADE ME FUCKING SICK.

the players dont respect him and neither do our fans, local and national media, and opposing teams. how in the good god damn does he have this adminstration and BOD's respect?

i-feel-like-im-taking-crazy-pills_zps26873e41.gif

there was a shot on tv of bzz taking CMM out of the game and he tried to physically stop him and say something and CMM just stone cold ignored him and forced his way past him towards the bench. THAT MADE ME FUCKING SICK.

the players dont respect him and neither do our fans, local and national media, and opposing teams. how in the good god damn does he have this adminstration and BOD's respect?

I saw that too. Codi looked like he couldn't care less what Buzz had to say.

CMM played like crap today. Next year will be rough w/out CJ

Some who is good at searching the Wake site should be able to find his email address.

Aren't there also free petition starting sites?

title of my email: "I SUPPORT YOU!!!"

message: "psych, you are abysmal. please resign and take the decision out of the hands of ron and the trustees. just walk away and we will pretend all of this was one horrid nightmare."

The scout board says that Codi was sick and made a last minute decision to try to gut it out and play.

^^^Haha, I laughed.

hatoyama-southpark.jpg

Wow. Suffice to say you let him have a piece of your mind. Good grief.

I hope he thinks it's the other Paul Kennedy.

Lucky I didn't get this email address 2 nights ago...dv7s email would have seemed like he was reading "green eggs and ham"

Back