• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dear Jeff [Redacted]:

Warwick Davis

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Please resign you terrible failure of a basketball coach. It's done. The billboard isn't the end; it is the beginning. You have destroyed the Wake Forest basketball program. No one wants you here; we cannot stand the sight of you. Winning won't change that--not that you'll ever win. You could win 25 games next year, and we still want you gone. Have you no pride? Who stays in a job where everyone hates them (as a basketball coach)? You have nothing to prove to us. There will be no redemption, no I told you so, no comeuppance. At this point, you are simply twisting the knife in deeper and deeper and collecting pay checks you do not deserve. You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. [Redacted]. ASHAMED.

You are killing the basketball program; stay one more season and it may be DOA.

Pack your Prius and leave. We will never like you (as our basketball coach), but at least in time, we might ever so slightly (well not DV7), respect you for acting like a man of principle for resigning.

Right now, you are hanging on longer than even Nixon dared.

You are our Nixon.

You are a horrible professional failure and you know you will fail next year as well. Everyone knows it.

Please. Pretty please with sugar on top: Go and never look back.

#buzzout

Last edited:
Please resign you terrible failure of a basketball coach. It's done. The billboard isn't the end; it is the beginning. You have destroyed the Wake Forest basketball program. No one wants you here; we cannot stand the sight of you. Winning won't change that--not that you'll ever win. You could win 25 games next year, and we still want you gone. Have you no pride? Who stays in a job where everyone hates them (as a basketball coach)? You have nothing to prove to us. There will be no redemption, no I told you so, no comeuppance. At this point, you are simply twisting the knife in deeper and deeper and collecting pay checks you do not deserve. You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. [Redacted]. ASHAMED.

Pack your Prius and leave. We will never like you (as our basketball coach), but at least in time, we might ever so slightly (well not DV7), respect you for acting like a man of principle for resigning.

You are our Nixon.

You are a horrible professional failure and you know you will fail next year as well. Everyone knows it.

#buzzout

pump the brakes guy. Sure he's not a great coach, but drink a bit less coffee.

You are our Nixon.

#buzzout

Please stop you terrible failure of a poster. Unless you are 5. Then, pretty good sentence structure kid, but lay off the chocolate.

I have no angst towards [Redacted]. He is overmatched for the Wake Forest job, but it isn't his fault that he is still our coach. He is doing what pretty much everyone else would do in his situation which is to do his best and hope for the best. Wellman is the person that deserves your angst. He is the one who continues to spit in the face of Wake Forest fans. I actually feel kind of bad for [Redacted]. If you have to go into your AD's office and ask them if they want your resignation you know you are in a bad spot. I can't imagine having to continue to coach at a school where that was even an option.

Bzzzz can't even decide whether to resign on his own or not. He has to ask Ron. For all intents and purposes, RW is our head coach. He has selected our staff and he tells them what to do. And we suck. RW is as bad a coach as Bzzzz is.

Wellman is our Nixon, not Bz. Bz is just some incompetent underling, a symptom not a disease, a mindless cog in the machine.

Anyone going to the Atlanta event that NazT emailed out today?

I can't but would love it if we all decided A. Not to go or B. a bunch went and told the coach to please resign.

Anyone going to the Atlanta event that NazT emailed out today?

I can't but would love it if we all decided A. Not to go or B. a bunch went and told the coach to please resign.

B would be really sweet! Make sure one of the group uses his phone to video it.

Back