• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Debt ceiling showdown

Republicans are scared to death that once people can buy cheaper health insurance that the crazies will look like crazies to the general public.

They are also afraid of the time when people who have not been able to get insurance because of pre-existing get coverage will be wildly successful.

The GOP isn't afraid Obamacare isn't going to work. They are afraid that once it start many of the tens of millions of Americans they have brainwashed to hate it will love it and finally what idiots the Republicans have been.

My health insurance is going up by at least 50%.

That's what they told us...well other than those who live in NY, CA, MD, MT, AL and about a dozen other states that have already published their lower rates.

And yesterday was 112 day in a row that the national debt remained at $16,699,396,000,000 as reported by the CBO. Exactly 25 million under the spending limit. That is in spite of the fact that we ran a 146 billion dollar deficit in August as reported by the CBO. Math is fun.

Republicans are scared to death that once people can buy cheaper health insurance that the crazies will look like crazies to the general public.

They are also afraid of the time when people who have not been able to get insurance because of pre-existing get coverage will be wildly successful.

The GOP isn't afraid Obamacare isn't going to work. They are afraid that once it start many of the tens of millions of Americans they have brainwashed to hate it will love it and finally what idiots the Republicans have been.

Do you have this on your computer clip board so you can copy and paste it? Yes, Republicans are scared to death of the wild success of Obamacare. That is why we keep unilaterally delaying its implementation....oh wait, I forgot that was the President that decided to strike down the portions of the bill that he didn't think was ready 5 years after it was voted into law.

Do you have this on your computer clip board so you can copy and paste it? Yes, Republicans are scared to death of the wild success of Obamacare. That is why we keep unilaterally delaying its implementation....oh wait, I forgot that was the President that decided to strike down the portions of the bill that he didn't think was ready 5 years after it was voted into law.

The long con, my man. The long con.

Back