• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delaware State Thread

This is how upsets happen. Have a random guy go absolutely bonkers and take away the other team's best player even if it takes triple-teams (which it does).

We need to go back to moving Devin outside and getting the ball into Dinos or Rountree.

Nice adjustments. Sticking Rountree on the scorer, Devin just immediately bounced it back outside and Rountree gets to the bucket with a foul. Smart.

Nice adjustments. Sticking Rountree on the scorer, Devin just immediately bounced it back outside and Rountree gets to the bucket with a foul. Smart.
This is a great move. I really do love that we make adjustments now.

Hudson has to pass that ball Tree. Dumb play!

It cost us 5 points (two for us/3 for them).

Well that's just a horrible call and an unreal fade-away. May having the game of his life.

#1 is a pretty legit big man.

This team lost to Iona by 50. FIVE. ZERO. Christ.

Will be really interesting to see if our guys can fight through this. They're catching every break imaginable.

Yeah #1 has a great shot block rate, and that isn't schedule adjusted and Del St. has played a hard schedule.

Delaware State is horrible. Slightly worse than Mount St. Mary's but slightly better than Nicholls apparently.

Preview: http://www.bloggersodear.com/2014/1...view-wake-forest-acc-demon-deacons-ncaab-meac

Wake will roll in this one. I hope we keep them under 50. Through six games (against albeit some bad competition), Wake is the top defensive rebounding team in the nation allowing only 19.4% of opponent's shots to be rebounded.

I think this game shows why, normally, you need a slightly larger sample size to come to statistical conclusions.

Back