• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delaware State Thread

Lol. Game over. Just about the unluckiest thing I've ever watched.

Luck didn't have much to do with this. DS was quicker to the ball and we ran a lot of disjointed half court sets. Game over.

rountree can't stay in front of anyone. never has been able to, never will. not sure what manning is thinking.

He's thinking he threw Madison, Wilbekin, Codi, and McClinton at the kid and he shot over all of them. Rountree did a nice job until that play, and even then it was mainly because of a weak double team.

I'm ready for every player that committed to [Redacted] to be gone.

Luck didn't have much to do with this. DS was quicker to the ball and we ran a lot of disjointed half court sets. Game over.

False. We could tip it again and win 9 out of 10 against this team. We played poorly but every play they should have lost the ball on or had to throw up garbage with 3 seconds on the shot clock went in.

Always been a poor man defender against wings/guards. Always.

You are simply wrong. You start with a premise and try to find facts to make it work.

Tonight is perfect example. Earlier you said Tree was doing a bad job on May. the reality is he did by far the best job of any of our players on him. I'm not the only who has posted this.

Even the last basket he did what he was supposed to but the help didn't show up.

I can't believe I just watched us get manhandled by Delaware state.

Back