• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Delusional Hope for the Hopeless

Long way to go yet for any NIT bid consideration- likely need to win at least 7 out of the final 10 and then probably even 1 ACCT game to get to 18-13. :(

I've seen this a few different places. Do people really all think that BC is a better passer than Ish? Ish averaged 6 assists per game as a freshman and is currently an NBA starting PG primarily due to his passing ability.

Maybe most creative would be more accurate. Crawford sees passes that Ish couldn't see. Ish was/is great at using his speed to create openings for passes that Crawford can't create.

Long way to go yet for any NIT bid consideration- likely need to win at least 7 out of the final 10 and then probably even 1 ACCT game to get to 18-13. :(

18-14. And I agree.

Tournament is fun for sure but I think we should have a good time with it either way. Lotta fun no matter what.

Back