• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrat Hypocrisy and Corruption,the ”Mehtoo” Movement

Lectro

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Dems..so interested in the hacking of the DNC..well,not really,but Democrats feign interest while still not allowing their newly beloved FBI to examine the server.

(1) ^ that alone reeks of criminality. I mean the Dems won’t even allow the Feds to see the central piece of evidence in the hack scandal. Awe inspiring hypocrisy.

(2) Meanwhile,some 50 Dem Congressional Reps had their systems hacked and not a single peep from this sleazeball band of morally bankrupt actors and actresses who make their way every day in pronouncing indignation of this or that injustice..all of which infuses their profoundly ignorant constituencies with an even phonier sense of self-righteousness.Truly the party of ‘dumb’.

* The AWAN timeline..incredible but not nearly as astonishing as the blind and braying jackasses of the party who look on and give it their best ‘intellectual and honest’ response of “Meh”

http://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/dailycaller/awan/awanseries.html

The text of that link looks like clickbait sent to the old and dumb that will steal your identity if you click it. I’ll pass.

That’s probably why lectro got it.

Heh heh..that wuz funny,Billy.

I know..you are waiting for the dickbait

It’s Luke Rosiak and others from the Daily Caller

The text of that link looks like clickbait sent to the old and dumb that will steal your identity if you click it. I’ll pass.

That’s probably why lectro got it.

Wait, are you telling me it's not OK to give my credit card and SS# to Sergei from Windows Support?

Remember, in written English, you put a space after a comma.

Member when ole lec was sure that [Redacted] was the right coach for Wake?

Definitely a guy worth listening to.

Member when ole lec was sure that [Redacted] was the right coach for Wake?

Definitely a guy worth listening to.

Was that before or after we had the greatest football recruiting class in the history of WFU every year?

Back