• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Democrat of the Year" Convicted of Felony Theft in CO

DeacLaw05

Reaction score
Normally Democrats just stick to generational theft. I guess this lady decided to take it one step further... :p

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/10/...nvicted-of-felony-theft/#.UI1y_dOl1u8.twitter

The woman named “Democrat of The Year” this year by the Jefferson County Democratic Party has been convicted of felony theft by a Jefferson County jury for stealing from a developmentally disabled 71-year-old woman.

“The jury did right,” said Cindy Maxwell, an advocate for the victim.

On Thursday, a jury convicted 66-year-old Estelle Carson of felony identify theft and felony theft from an at risk adult for stealing checks from the woman and using them to pay her own cable, cell phone and internet bills.

The victim is partially blind, developmentally disabled, has cerebral palsy and is confined to a wheelchair. She is on a fixed income of $596 per month according to the Jefferson County District Attorney’s Office.

Even more interesting, the party still decided to give her award even though they were aware of these charges before the award was presented. Ugh.

You can't judge an entire political party by the actions of one person.

Unless that person receives an award from said political party.

They still gave her the award because she was just successfully redistributing wealth. Damn good Democrat, she is.

So I guess all Republicans must be like David Duke or the CA GOP leader who sent the Obama watermelon email or Bob Nay or Duke Cunningham...

So I guess all Republicans must be like David Duke or the CA GOP leader who sent the Obama watermelon email or Bob Nay or Duke Cunningham...

Good try. Call me back whenever any of those people are awarded "Republican of the Year".

Duke was elected to the Legislature and was the GOP nominee for the US Senate. That's a hell of lot more than some silly award.

Duke was elected to the Legislature and was the GOP nominee for the US Senate. That's a hell of lot more than some silly award.

Sorry, try again. "Republican of the Year", I think not.

Back