• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democratic Candidates for POTUS, 2016 edition

Hillary's hope is that the pendulum of anti-insider sentiment swings the other way over the next year, first among Dems, then among Pubs but after Trump, Carson, or Fiorina win the nomination.

"the TV is better here, but we're about 3 years away from having to pay about 15 different $9.99/mo fees for it"

I don't think that saying applies to Hillary because we know exactly who she is and what we are getting.

I don't think that saying applies to Hillary because we know exactly who she is and what we are getting.

you're joking?

Hillary has constantly reinvented herself in radical ways, to the degree where she can't appear sincere no matter what she says - even when she might occasionally actually believe what she is saying

Furthermore, she is poor at connecting with people, so she will be isolated by a small group of insiders - whoever they may be - more than any other recent president.

Of course, people happy with her probably have done their best not to notice.

And everybody knows everything you've said. It's not a con if you're not fooled.

If everybody knows and understands everything that I have said, then she has no chance to become president. Her negatives are just too big. Her biggest problem - and her constant insincerity underscores this - is that there's no there, there (with apologies to Gertrude Stein). The only thing reliable about her, her only constant in life, is her blind ambition. Thank God for checks and balances. Otherwise, her fundamental emptiness would be a prescription for disaster in the oval office.

And everybody knows everything you've said. It's not a con if you're not fooled.

If this is true how is she always at the top of most respected women polls? Seems to be a disconnect.

If everybody knows and understands everything that I have said, then she has no chance to become president. Her negatives are just too big. Her biggest problem - and her constant insincerity underscores this - is that there's no there, there (with apologies to Gertrude Stein). The only thing reliable about her, her only constant in life, is her blind ambition. Thank God for checks and balances. Otherwise, her fundamental emptiness would be a prescription for disaster in the oval office.

"The only thing reliable about fill-in-the-blank-politician, fill-in-the-blank-politician's only constant in life, is fill-in-the-blank-politician's blind ambition."

Back