• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrats say they now know exactly why Clinton lost

Wouldn't most people consider UNC to be a much more liberal school than Wake? 2 years ago didn't bkf lament how conservative Wake was? It's like a total rewrite of history because townie's friends and the doofi happened to find this message board. What a world.

Honestly I think it was my Fascism thread

To be fair bkf, despite wrong in his generalizations, is technically arguing with people that have been in school for decades. The percentage even if it's only two people still puts it at like 10%

Who is the ringleader?

peasants-holy-grail-i-told-you-were-an-anarcho-syndicalist-commune-we-take-it-in-turns-to-act-as-a-s.jpg

Wait am I a doofi member?

BKF, if you really want to see some Top 30* university graduates chat politics you should read the website called InsideCarolina. You might change your affiliation again.

My son has basically told me the same thing....that I shouldn't get upset at WF over what posters say here because there are idiots posting on all college chat boards.

I can only vouch for this one.

My son has basically told me the same thing....that I shouldn't get upset at WF over what posters say here because there are idiots posting on all college chat boards.

He said, posting on a college chat board

Wouldn't most people consider UNC to be a much more liberal school than Wake? 2 years ago didn't bkf lament how conservative Wake was? It's like a total rewrite of history because townie's friends and the doofi happened to find this message board. What a world.

Is mydeaconmyhand part of that group? Because, personally, I think he is the worst of the worst.....though there is a helluva lot of fierce competition going on for that "honor".

Your son is certainly right that people on the internet are idiots. As long as you can admit you're one of us, i think we'll all be in agreement.

Is mydeaconmyhand part of that group? Because, personally, I think he is the worst of the worst.....though there is a helluva lot of fierce competition going on for that "honor".

There aren't actually groups of us. Some of us are friends outside of the boards and some of us are literally twins.

I would love to see a ranking of your worst posters. You'll have to invent your own clear criteria though.

Based on my understanding of the posters on here it's hilarious how BKF thinks of MDMH as the worst of us, as he is probably the only person I know who can intelligently speak on a lot of these issues from a personal experience.

I feel like I learn something everytime MDMH posts something.

Doofus, can I be on your team please?

The constitution states that the number of representatives "shall not exceed one for every thirty thousand,but each state shall have at least one."

If that ratio still was used, the US House of Representatives would have over 11 thousand members. So Congress capped the number at 435. There was a proposal to go to 437 some years back, with the District of Columbia getting a full voting member, and Utah, which just missed getting another Rep from the census and reapportionment, getting the other. Party balance was in play there.

So Congress can enlarge the size of the House with simple passage of a bill, the same way it is currently limited.

Probably embarrassed that his father who is old enough to retire spends his time trolling on a message board.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Based on my understanding of the posters on here it's hilarious how BKF thinks of MDMH as the worst of us, as he is probably the only person I know who can intelligently speak on a lot of these issues from a personal experience.

I feel like I learn something everytime MDMH posts something.

MDMH is like the only one of us who really pulled himself up by his bootstraps.

Back