• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Democrats showing Anti-Semitic stripes

As opposed to Trump saying there are "many fine people" who are neo-Nazis, KKK members, screaming "white power", "Jews will not replace us", "Sieg Heil", "Blood and Soil" and more.

“At least seven House Democrats are known to have direct ties to Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, a notorious anti-Semite and racist who has called Jews “satanic” and said white people “deserve to die.”

California Reps. Maxine Waters and Barbara Lee, Illinois Rep. Danny Davis, Indiana Rep. Andre Carson, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, New York Rep. Gregory Meeks and Texas Rep. Al Green have all attended meetings with Farrakhan while in Congress, according to photos, videos and witness accounts of the meetings reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation.”

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and for moonz:

giphy.gif

That’s what you come to expect when dealing with Millenial pukes

“A new photo of former President Barack Obama and hate group leader Louis Farrakhan has emerged, showing that Obama was more friendly with Farrakhan than he let on publicly.

Farrakhan, leader of the black nationalist group Nation of Islam, has a decades-long track record of spouting hate against Jews, gays and white people. His bigotry has even been cataloged by the left-wing Southern Poverty Law Center. His extremism was well-documented in 2005, when newly elected Illinois Sen. Barack Obama met with Farrakhan at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting and took a smiling photo with him.”

Farrakhan has consistently described the Jewish synagogue as the “Synagogue of Satan” and has claimed that “the Satanic Jews…control everything and mostly everybody.” In 2011, he said: “Some of you think that I’m just somebody who’s got something out for the Jewish people. You’re stupid. Do you think I would waste my time if I did not think it was important for you to know Satan? My job is to pull the cover off of Satan so that he will never deceive you and the people of the world again.”

Really, Farrakhan? This is a Sean Hannity circa-2008 fear. Should we address Reverend Wright next?

Lectro, this doesn’t help your argument if you are arguing from the standpoint that republicans are the superior alternative. This is a story because we expect better from Democrats and liberals.
I agree with, and support, your pointing out the hypocrisy.

ugh, Christ Lectro...this is a huge mind-numbing waste of time. you think this Trumps, pun intended, the GOP racism, sexism and just idiotic behavior that we are currently seeing?

the United States is falling apart and you come here with your blatant partisan hypocrisy. both sides are dirty, understand this, but you think bringing your circa 2006 infowars nonsense conspiracy drama here will make people think you are smart or superior. sorry the polls (and people) are showing that you are going the other direction...sad!

stop linking these crap sites...have some damn self respect man!!!

Lectro, this doesn’t help your argument if you are arguing from the standpoint that republicans are the superior alternative. This is a story because we expect better from Democrats and liberals.
I agree with, and support, your pointing out the hypocrisy.

Not at all..Leftwing hate is always in full bloom. The Left has been lurching further into Anti-Semitic rhetoric and action

Not sure how you're squaring away the co-conspiracies of the left being anti-Semitic but also controlling the mainstream media with a cabal of Jewish overlords.

Back