• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Demon Deacon Podcast

Would you be interesting in listening to a Wake Forest Sports Podcast?

• Total voters
I don't have the time to watch our soccer games anymore but if I could get a short recap on the games via a podcast that'd be pretty great.

For the non revenue sports you could do a rip off of what the Dan Patrick show does with soccer and during the podcast do "5 good seconds on Men's golf, etc." Maybe give it 10 good seconds; quick update and then back to the big sports.

Good points. Chunk of the podcast being basketball/football with touches on everything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eG9iM2Z2MTI_o_star-wars-episode-1-la-menace-fantme-3d-extrait-pod-.jpg

Well how will I know which posts are podcast related and which are general nonsense?

if the podcast is mostly news and notes i wouldn't listen. and i doubt anyone who isn't passionate to keep up on their own would be passionate enough to listen to the podcast.

i might be interested if the bulk of the podcast were random wake sports debates or recaps of old seasons to reminisce about. but would still have to be engaging / funny for me to want to listen. i kinda like the idea of bringing two posters in two argue about relatively random (but interesting) stuff.

if the podcast is mostly news and notes i wouldn't listen. and i doubt anyone who isn't passionate to keep up on their own would be passionate enough to listen to the podcast.

i might be interested if the bulk of the podcast were random wake sports debates or recaps of old seasons to reminisce about. but would still have to be engaging / funny for me to want to listen. i kinda like the idea of bringing two posters in two argue about relatively random (but interesting) stuff.

Yeah I was thinking about that as well. I could see just recruiting, practice, and game stuff getting somewhat boring and redundant. I would like to have people come on and debate with each other. Some of the debates that happen on here are interesting and (relatively) relevant. What if I had an RJ vs (insert poster here) segment once a week?*
Recruiting could take up a maximum of about 10 minutes per podcast after the first couple are released without getting repetitive in my opinion.
I would like to have other Wake fans on to debate with me or have two on to debate each other as a segment, possibly different recruiting analysts, coaches, players, and ex players if interested - but would probably have to get more established before the later will be a regular thing.

*joking but would like to have debates on the podcasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back