• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dems should win if MS Senate candidate is right.

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/14/chris-mcdaniel-muslims_n_4595338.html

"In other segments, McDaniel also called the Democratic party "a party of sex on demand" and warned of a plan by Democrats to make "homosexual marriage and polygamy completely legal in all 50 states."

Millions and millions of people would join a party that makes "sex on demand" a reality.

No he's not a witch......he could be a warlock.....

Cochran hasn't lost yet. I turned around 2 votes today already. Can't believe we might elect McDaniel over Cochran.

By "turn around" you mean you convinced two McDaniel voters to humor you by saying they would vote Cochran?

By "turn around" you mean you convinced two McDaniel voters to humor you by saying they would vote Cochran?

No, I think he means he literally turned around and went back in and voted two more times. #noID #noproblem

I've heard some dumb things out of Mississippi. The dumbest may be having a runoff between two primary candidates who split 98.5 percent of the vote.

I've heard some dumb things out of Mississippi. The dumbest may be having a runoff between two primary candidates who split 98.5 percent of the vote.

Somewhere close to this level of stupidity is Conservatives voting out the potential majority leader in order to vote in a junior senator that will all likelihood vote the exact same way 95% of the time.

Somewhere close to this level of stupidity is Conservatives voting out the potential majority leader in order to vote in a junior senator that will all likelihood vote the exact same way 95% of the time.

It's up there.

well, since we're talking about Mississippi:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/us/memphis-supervisor-racist-audio/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

But it's 2014, in Memphis, Tennessee.

Antonio Harris, who worked at Atkinson Cotton Warehouse, said he used his phone to record his supervisor after feeling discriminated against for months.

In the audio, Harris asks if he could use a microwave. "Hell no!" a man he describes as the supervisor responds.
When he asks why, the purported voice from the supervisor says it's because Harris is not white.

In another attempt to use the water fountain, the supervisor has the same reaction.

"I need to put a sign here that says, 'white people only,' " the voice says. Harris asks what will happen if he is caught drinking from the fountain.

The voice replies, "That's when we hang you."

GEEZ, get with it. This has nothing to do with winning this or any seat. It's about putting "party" back into a political party.

OK, I got it. I assumed the thread title was one of your occasional mis-spellings. It didn't make much sense to me.

I was wrong. My apologies.

OK....but I think this statement was pretty hard to misinterpret:

"Millions and millions of people would join a party that makes "sex on demand" a reality."

well, since we're talking about Mississippi:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/us/memphis-supervisor-racist-audio/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

But it's 2014, in Memphis, Tennessee.

Antonio Harris, who worked at Atkinson Cotton Warehouse, said he used his phone to record his supervisor after feeling discriminated against for months.

In the audio, Harris asks if he could use a microwave. "Hell no!" a man he describes as the supervisor responds.
When he asks why, the purported voice from the supervisor says it's because Harris is not white.

In another attempt to use the water fountain, the supervisor has the same reaction.

"I need to put a sign here that says, 'white people only,' " the voice says. Harris asks what will happen if he is caught drinking from the fountain.

The voice replies, "That's when we hang you."

What does that have to do with Mississippi? We have enough race problems. Don't give us "credit" for Tennessee's problems.

What does that have to do with Mississippi? We have enough race problems. Don't give us "credit" for Tennessee's problems.

Memphis is basically North Mississippi.

Back