• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dennis Farina Has Died

Hey 'Blackout,' I didn't get you for your curve ball. I don't like your curve ball. As a matter of fact, I hate your curve. You know why? Because the damn thing don't curve!

His character totally just died on New Girl. Perhaps there is a New Girl curse. Could Zooey Deschanel be next?!?

Striking Distance is an underrated movie. There I said it.

Midnight run is one of my all time favorite movies and farina was awesome in it. You youngsters should check that movie out.

Damn. Always liked him going back to the Crime Story and Miami Vice days.

Aww man. Now who's going to open that locker at the airport?

Also, Big Trouble is a very underrated movie.

I highly recommend 'The Last Rites of Joe May' to all Dennis Farina fans.

i remember him from little big league...as well as night nurses from jersey

"Make yourself a sandwich, drink a glass of milk... Do some fuckin' thing."

Midnight run is one of my all time favorite movies and farina was awesome in it. You youngsters should check that movie out.

Farina and DeNiro were great in that, but Charles Grodin was sublime. Best action/comedy I can think of. Also loved him with Vinnie Jones in Snatch.

Farina was to fuck what Clay Davis was to sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittttttt.

Farina and DeNiro were great in that, but Charles Grodin was sublime. Best action/comedy I can think of. Also loved him with Vinnie Jones in Snatch.

Why do they call him Boris the Bullet-Dodger?

'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

Back