• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Desmond Clark Faces Misdemeanor Charges (Race-related)

Based on that video, we have two parents who are angry about something involving their son (who is much calmer than his parents by the way). Whatever Desmond said got applause from every student in the camera shot and what looks like none of the staff.

Whatever Desmond said got applause from every student in the camera shot and what looks like none of the staff.

He promised, that if he was President, he would ban homework and have pizza in the cafeteria every Friday.

Deep down I suspect Desmond is just embarrassed that his kid is better at lip syncing than sports....

Oh man his wife got up in that gal's face. Not good. Desmond looks impassioned but good in all of this. His wife, not so much. Hell hath no fury like an angry black woman.

That having been said, school administrators are usually school administrators because they were shitty teachers.

Last edited:
. Hall hath no fury like an angry black woman.

What hall? And why does it have fury?

And why are you so dumb? Any why would a black wall be more passionate about her child than a white wall?

And what do we do about white walkers behind THE wall?

SO MANY QUESTIONS

Apparently it's a thing, per BET.

Top 10 Mad Black Woman Scenes in Film

http://www.bet.com/shows/bet-star-c...#!090413-shows-bet-star-cinema-lynn-whitfield

090413-shows-bet-star-cinema-vanessa-williams.jpg

Soul Food - 1997
Before her stint as Wilhemina Slater in Ugly Betty, Vanessa Williams showed she had a mean strike in Soul Food. Like many of the other mad Black woman scenes, Williams' husband wasn't giving her ANY act right, so she had to take matters into her own hands during a family dinner. Not even the turkey was safe.

Apparently it's a thing, per BET.

Top 10 Mad Black Woman Scenes in Film

http://www.bet.com/shows/bet-star-c...#!090413-shows-bet-star-cinema-lynn-whitfield

090413-shows-bet-star-cinema-vanessa-williams.jpg

Of course it is. The PC Patrol on these boards cringes at any acknowledgement of potential differences between people. Black guys know there's a difference between a POed white woman and a POed black woman.

They should not have had charges filed against them regardless. That's just bullshit and likely speaks to the fact that they happen to be black and he happens to be a rather large black man. I'd be pissed if I were him too.

Your lack of acknowledgement that your own prejudice about black women vs white women and the larger prejudice about black women vs white women and why the former might be more unfairly treated is shocking.

Billy Congreve ain't got shit on EatLeadCommie.

Based on that video, we have two parents who are angry about something involving their son (who is much calmer than his parents by the way). Whatever Desmond said got applause from every student in the camera shot and what looks like none of the staff.

not trying to be a dick but i assume this is supposed to say some?
video is not playing for me

No. I may be wrong, but all the people clapping had their faces blurred and looked otherwise like they were students. Those whose faces weren't blurred look like staff and they weren't clapping.

Your lack of acknowledgement that your own prejudice about black women vs white women and the larger prejudice about black women vs white women and why the former might be more unfairly treated is shocking.

Huh? He seems to be acknowledging and embracing his prejudice.

I find it hard to believe ELC hasn't had plenty of run-ins with crazy white women.

No. I may be wrong, but all the people clapping had their faces blurred and looked otherwise like they were students. Those whose faces weren't blurred look like staff and they weren't clapping.

Regardless of what was said, it is probably not a good idea to publicly applauded someone chewing your boss out.

Regardless of what was said, it is probably not a good idea to publicly applauded someone chewing your boss out.

Oh yeah. Just showing that everybody who "could" clap did clap.

Of course it is. The PC Patrol on these boards cringes at any acknowledgement of potential differences between people. Black guys know there's a difference between a POed white woman and a POed black woman.

They should not have had charges filed against them regardless. That's just bullshit and likely speaks to the fact that they happen to be black and he happens to be a rather large black man. I'd be pissed if I were him too.

Also fuck this.

Back