• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Devin Pike

dcon69

Reaction score
I don't think Pike played yesterday and I wonder about his injury status. Serigne always plays well and with Pike we have two pretty good, promising TEs. TE is one O position where we seem to be building long term depth with Bowman Archibald coming on board next year. Zach Gordon had some rep but has not seen the field, and Brendan O'Neill is on the roster and there is always hope he could mature into a player. Hopefully the week off will give Pike some time to heal- concussion I think. Nice thing is we are now using the TE in the offense such as it is!

Great- I missed that and did not see him on the participation chart.

We came out in a 2 TE formation with Pike and Serigne starting

I'm really excited about our TEs. With Archibald and Bargas, I'm pretty sure they'll be (easily) the highest rated position on the team. It should make red zone issues a thing of the past, at least. The size with those 4 is insane. Serigne is actually the smallest, at 6-3, 235. Pike is listed 6-6, 225. Bargas is listed at 6-4, 225, and Archibald is listed at 6-5, 244. That's a lot of very big targets, and (correct me if I'm wrong) they all trend receiver over blocker.

We should be able to run some really creative sets next year with that group.

I'm really excited about our TEs. With Archibald and Bargas, I'm pretty sure they'll be (easily) the highest rated position on the team. It should make red zone issues a thing of the past, at least. The size with those 4 is insane. Serigne is actually the smallest, at 6-3, 235. Pike is listed 6-6, 225. Bargas is listed at 6-4, 225, and Archibald is listed at 6-5, 244. That's a lot of very big targets, and (correct me if I'm wrong) they all trend receiver over blocker.

We should be able to run some really creative sets next year with that group.

What is the red zone, and how does one get there?

Hey, man, I just found a "football buzzword assembler" and clicked the Generate button. Never seen a 'down' in my life.

So I should maybe ask Siri? OR I could probably start a couple, maybe 3, threads about it.

We gonna be like the NE Patriots of college football...

Back