• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dez Bryant Ejected From A Mall For Refusing To Pull Up His Pants

I live near this mall. Only reason this really is a story is because the soccer moms have been trying to get rid of the pants down crowd for months now. It interferes with their Neiman's shopping.

A lot of malls across the country are trying to eliminate this kind of thing. I know in Durham and Raleigh they put in age restrictions, and if you're walking around looking all thugged out, the police will tell you to leave. This happened after a bunch of thugged out high schoolers were starting fights at the mall. They want to get rid of the loitering (aka not buying anything) crowd.

I didn't think sagging pants were in style any more. Every young black dude I see now is wearing skin-tight jeans, to the point I don't know how they sit down. It is pretty funny actually, because it is tough to mean-mug it wearing pants that look like spandex.

checking in from northpark mall. no dez sightings. well, no black people in general.

Two words. "Private property". If Dez don't like it, he can spend some of his millions on pants that fit.

Dez came off as a complete jackass, no doubt.

But who really cares?

Back