• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

DFL in the acc again

berneses

Reaction score
We need paint touches. We are going to hang our hat on our defense. Need to get to the free throw line. We are going to take a step this year. It's like groundhog day every year with the moron. He really had deer in the headlights tonight. Seemed unable to make any adjustments in the second half. Please Currie end this torture.

Went to tweet at Danny just now, he finally blocked me on twitter. At least I know he saw my tweets now. Fucking cunt.

We’ve never been the #15 seed in the ACC Tournament. We need for GT to win their appeal and be eligible for the postseason so Danny can earn that for us.

Booyah. Keep stacking them Ls, baby.

Went to tweet at Danny just now, he finally blocked me on twitter. At least I know he saw my tweets now. Fucking cunt.

At least you are looking inward to understand why a total stranger would block you and have no interest in your opinion. #growth

I love this team. Sarrs is so improved and they are fun to watch. And late game collapses are satisfying! No gnashing of teeth. If the last two years under danny felt like prison rape, this feels like the 20th year... of prison rape. You get used to it...

Nothing says fun like bad defense poorly designed offense and blowing halftime leads.

I’m really interested in the opinions of people who defended Bzzz to the death. They are good at basketball opinions.

Damn it’s good to be home again.
Finishing dead last in the ACC is one accomplishment that Manning is not a been able to achieve yet, which is amazing considering that he is 17-65 in 4 + Seasons excluding that 2016-17 year. It would be a crowning achievement of the ineptitude of the worst bench coach in acc history. I think he can do it.

We do league the conference in turnovers and moral victories so all is not lost.....we are good at something

I think it was for "lack of post season success", wasn't it? Wellman is such a smart guy!

Well in all fairness, didn't Wellman fix that? I mean you can't have a "lack of postseason success" if you're never in the postseason. Danny messed up the perfect run that one year just because John Collins turned out to be too good even with Danny's coaching, but other than that, it's been a heck of a run without any "lack of postseason success."

Last edited:
Back